About the Institute
The foundation stone was laid in 1882 by Viceroy Lord Dufferin and the college was inaugurated as Sindh Arts College; it was renamed D.J. Science College in 1887 after philanthropist Diwan Dayaram Jethmal following a major donation. The Sindh government took over the college in 1948, after which it became D.J. Sindh Government Science College, affiliated with the University of Karachi and the Board of Intermediate Education Karachi.
College
University of Karachi / BISE Karachi